I am aware of my unhealthy eating habits so I now want to switch on some healthier lifestyle such as vegetarianism so my question is-how do I become vegetarian? Would it be difficult for me to stop eating the meat that easy for I am a meat fan but want to quit with this sort of life so I need to hear some main vegetarian tips-how could I become vegetarian more easily? Thanks much!

I don't think it is such a big deal - all you need is a strong will and a secure decision about what you are planning on anyway I need only two weeks to switch on to vegetarianism and I never regret it-you won't be having any overweight problems and what is most important you will be more healthier. The thing is you just need to combine the food right way so you don't risk losing any essential nutrition so if you plan on becoming vegetarian than you should eat vegetables, fruits and whole greens-of course meat is not allowed but if you are not planning to become ove-vegetarian than you could eat eggs, fish and milk products so it is not like you will be starving.