Hello! Anyone there to tell me what are eating vegetarian rules I am about to become an vegetarian but I don't think I could manage without eating meat-so I wonder if eating vegetarians means I could eat meat and other meals I am used on to –I mean does eating vegetarian actually means combining food the right way including meat? Thanks!

I can't believe this for I think that there is no person on this planet that doesn't know what eating vegetarian is about actually. Eating vegetarian means not eating meat at all though you have some eating vegetarian solution where some sort of meat is allowed such as eating fish once or two weekly and there you have eggs and mushrooms whose nutrients could effectively replace meat for are very rich in proteins also.

Vegetarians DO NOT EAT ANY MEAT. Fish are a meat, therefore vegetarians DO NOT eat fish.
If you do not want to eat eggs or milk or other animal products then you are a VEGAN.
Some people call themselves vegetarian but truly don't understand what a vegetarian is.
Vegetarianism is not just an eat healthy and include some veggies type of plan. It is depending completely on NON-meats to survive. Your main nutrition comes from vegetables, fruits, nuts and grains. I am not a vegan therefore I drink milk and consume milk products like cheese, and use eggs.