so if I want to be a fruitarian as well, what should I do? Is there a great and good way how to become a fruitarian? Some tips, steps, advice that can lead me to this progress?

Is it hard when you need to cut out all vegetables and meat and switch to the fruit menu only? I guess it is, but I don't know how much time it takes to this?

How many times a day I need to eat fruits according to this diet program?

I guess that I need to drink a lot of water. Can i drink some fruit juices that I make ?

Enjoy! 

Hey,

it is easy :) Find it online :)

There are a few steps that you need to follow if you want to become a fruitarian. But first, you need to have a good will to be one of them and to switch totally to this eating regime.

First, you need to buy organic fruits, that does not have any chemical in it. You need to try to adjust your body easy and slowly, because your digestive system may not accept this change at the moment. Try to eat every 3 hours, and when you are full, stop it!

You need to wash fruits before eating it. Try to eat a lot of different kinds of fruit not just a few types. You can find  a lot of free recipes on the internet.

And, don't forget to drink a lot of water each day!