Everything ok?

So, I have read amazing book from Marilu Henner, and she has some great advice how to follow her 30 day eating plan. I would like to share it with you.

You have these 10 simple rules to follow.

This book actually help me set some rules, because it is easy to understand. There is online help on her official web.

This program has changed my life.

Avoid additives and preservatives, because they can be harmful. Eat more natural and organic food.

You should try to become a vegetarian as well, because her diet does not support meat.

Cheers! 

What's up?

I respect this diet, but I don't know can I be a vegetarian :) Based on this book and her rules, I need to avoid red meat, but what about the „white“ meat, such as chicken or turkey? Can I eat that? As far as I know, the chicken breast is healthy, or I am wrong?

I can eat vegetables, fruits, nuts, but I need to eat meat :) I just love it!

There is one more problem – I love to drink coffee with milk. That is forbidden, right?

Is there any alternative or should I avoid all the types of coffee?

Let me know.

Bye!

Hello there,

I have the same „coffee problem“. But, I think that this is possible, right?

Now I realized that I can't eat meat. :/

But, I love chicken. How to solve this? Chicken breast are basically on my menu every day.

I don't know do I need her book to follow this program. I was thinking about it, but now I realised that I can find a lot of tips online.

You gave me some, as well and thank you for that.

I don't know what should I do after these 30 days? Do I need to follow this program again or should I follow other diet?

Bye!

Hi darling,

you are not a little baby, you are mature woman with an attitude, right? If you want something, then you should do it! One morning, when you get out of your bed, tell it to yourself :“ OK, this is the day! No more coffee“. You will see – it works!

I have to say that I am little bit against the rule to cut out all meat, because there are some vitamins and proteins in the meat that you can't find in other groceries. This diet and eating plan is amazing, but I think that we need to eat meat.

Do you agree with me?

Hello there,

you got the point! I can do it! I have found so many beautiful words in here, that really encouraged me to start following this diet.

So, boost your energy, look younger and lose weight! This is a motive that should lead all of us :)

I will try to accomplish my mission. Somehow, I believe that Marilu Henner and her 30 days eating plan will become my diet no 1!

She is a vegetarian, and I respect that! I will try to cut out the meat from my menu.

Healthy changes and long life, right? :)

Bye!

Good afternoon girls,

I admire to Marilu Henner as well. She is very careful, and she will tell you that every person is totally different. Marilu lifestyle program is a progress that you need to follow, not perfection. We are walking through the different stages, and we can't accept same things. Can you believe that Marilu Henner has not had a cold more than 30 years, since the first day that she follows her own program? That is why she wants to share  this healthy lifestyle with us.

You will lose your pounds with this diet, but you will be healthy as well! That matters!