I'm 15 years old turning 16 in 32 days. I really want to become vegetarian because meat just isn't the same anymore, it makes me feel sick with all the fat etc. I don't know how to tell my family about it because I don't know how they'll react, my grand father who lives with us already thinks I have a eating disorder because I eat little portions like we're actually suppose to but no one really pays attention to them. I don't want them to think that they will have to change all their eating habits just so I can live and eat happily, and I don't want my dad to think that it will just be another thing that won't last so why bother. I've done research about vegetarianism and such. I've written down all the key points about what supplements I might have to take and the problems it might cause. etc.
I am very serious about this decision but I don't know how to approach it. Please help me?

The biggest issue for your parents won’t be just the worry that you will damage your health by not eating enough nutrients in the age when you still are developing, but also they will see this probably as one of your phases that will soon fade. I’m afraid that with this second issue there isn’t much you can do, it’s just what they will think. And, more importantly, if the fat is the major thing that concerns you about meat because you want to watch your weight, well – there are easier ways to do that than going through arguments with your family.