Hello, folks. I am thinking on becoming a vegetarian. I must admit that I don’t know a single person who is a vegetarian. That is why I need your advice about this. Where can I get this kind of food? Is this lifestyle really healthy? I would appreciate if anyone could answer me this. Thanks.

Hello. You have said something correct in your post. Vegetarianism isn’t only a diet. It is the lifestyle. It is very important decision to make. I wouldn’t recommend you to decide something like that easily. Today, being vegetarian isn’t hard. You have specialized shops and restaurants where you could eat. You can even find vegetarian dishes in common restaurants. You should consult with people who work in those specialized places like shops or restaurants. I hope you will enjoy!

Being a vegetarian is easier than you seem to think. A lot of the food is available anywhere. If you are a total vegetarian it may be a bit more difficult because you will regularly need meat replacements like tofu, filling cheeses or fake meat, but nowadays this stuff isn't so hard to find. The lifestyle is very healthy, I have a friend who is vegetarian, fit, sporty, a perfect weight, energetic, and rarely gets sick. If you find it hard to become a true vegetarian, you might want to try to be a flexitarian who occasionally eat meat. Hope I helped.