Hi am 20 years old and i no that when u have sex there are risk that are involved with having unproteted sex, when we where involved in having sex i finshed in side of her but i was wonder the facted that she pee after killed some sperm that was in her when she whet to the bathroom!! I realize that she could be pregent. Is it still possibe for her to have plan b if she had cevial cancer!!

I dont see why not. It's best to do Plan B as soo as possible, so she could just go get the pill and ask while she is there.

Peeing will not kill the sperm, nor will it wash it out. It might get a few "stragglers," but a vagina is NOT an inside out penis. It doesn't function at all like a penis. With a penis, after a man reached his peak and finishes his business, he almost always has to pee to clean his urethra thats full of semen. Since women lack the same type of urethra that men have, peeing after finishing your business inside of her will not clear it out. Go with the morning after pill.

my boyfriend finished in me twice before and i somehow did not get pregnant
it just depends, there are certain days where woman are more likely to get pregnant
but since the plan b pill isnt available to me i couldnt take it

but since you can easily get it, id go with that just to be safe