ok so i was at an nightclub one nite and i was slightly fingered, well no, more like being felt up, but only a little and for like 5 seconds and i was wearing nickers. i thought nothing of this not reali but what worries me was that i was wet. would it be possibe to get pregent from dis??? ! i dont knw what was on his hands. ! i was like dancing with him nd stuff so i was holding his hands for a while, i didnt feel anything but.... there could be something there and what bout if he was at the loos and didnt was his hands.... i know sperm cant survive outside the body for long without a medium to travel in but it can last up to an hour. and what about if there was nothing on his hands but there was on people at the night club and it could have brushed onto his ? ? ?

Oh my god Abbi. There is a bigger chance that you will win the lottery and get hit by thunder at the same time.
Stop worrying.