My husband and I are trying to conceive, and it's all I can think about lately! This is our 5th month trying and I'm 9 days late. My periods have always come on time, never late. I have no pregnancy symptoms other than swollen breasts, and pains and presssure on my abdomin. I took a test the 2nd day I was late, I also took another test on my 5th day late and the result was negative. Could it be that I did test too early..... eventhough I tested after my period was late?? And, is it common to have a negative result and then a positive result days later? I plan on taking a 3rd test soon. I need help can anyone help or give me some advice??

thanks :-)

Yes, it's possible that you are pregnant, these test results are'nt always 100% accurate, maybe it's still too early for it to show up on a test. I hope you'll get the results you want very soon! :-)

I am in a "possibly pregnant" situation. I was speaking with my Mom (she is a Maternity nurse). I am 13 days late and have been testing negative. She said that it is possible that I am still testing too early... so hang in there and keep testing!

I think we're all in the same boat. I as well am 11 days late on my period. We've been trying to conceive for 3 months. Let me know how it turns out. Everything negative pregnancy test I take just makes me more sad so I'd like to think I'm just taking them too early! Good luck.

I think we're in the same boat. I'm 11 days late on my period and still negative pregnancy test. We've been trying for 3 months now and it does get quite frustrating. Let us all know when you find out. I'm trying to keep hope that I'm just testing too early! Good luck.

im n the same boat to i tested negative, so the first one test postive please let me know. mabey there will be a little hope left for me. lol

i had a period on april 18th, may 18th and now nothing i have taken 3 test all negative i have never missed a period. but with my daughter i didnt test until i was 8 weeks... dont know if my body just takes longer... goin to give it a couple more days then i will call the doctor for blood work

How crazy is this? It is July 09, 2010, and I am nine days late with a negative pregnancy result too. My husband and I have been trying for a while, now it is frustrating because, I feel like I am o pins and needles waiting for my period to come, hoping that it doesn't, but I am still getting a negative pregnancy result. I took at blood test at 2 days late and it was negative. Now here I am 9 days late. If I do not get my period this weekend, I am going back to the doctor.

R u pregnant?

I am 9 days late and haven't seen my period yet. I haven't tested yet to see if I am pregnant.I was to get my period on March 4th. and haven't seen it yet.My breast did swell a little bit, my period was normal for january and february and now it is not here.. me and my partner was sexually active for a whole week during my fertility and ovulation time. for march I haven't seen my period.So i will wait til I am about another week late, Then I will test to see if I am pregnant..only cause after reading everyones results it may be still early.

I am 9 days late too. I took a pregnancy test on 5th evening and 6th morning, but negative. Its all so confusing. Ive been getting cramps, tired and extremeley irratable. Im hopefully seeing the Dr this afternoon; Im really worried about going too. After reading stuff on the net, you cant help but worry that there is something wrong with yourself :-(