I'm one week (and two days) late for my period and have taken multiple HPT, all negative results.
I have a 35 day cyle, so I'm not due for my next period for another 2 weeks.
I don't have a OBGYN right now because I'm still looking for a good one (the last Dr. I went to was nice, but their clinic actually LOST my blood sample AND forgot about it >:( ) so today I went into a walk-in clinic for them to do a pregnancy test by blood (I don't get the results back until tomorrow or the next day).

But this is where it got weird: I got this strange brown colored "period" just yesterday and am still having this brown discharge. It's not as clumpy now but is still coming.
I'm had cramping before but now I'm not.
My boobs are a little sore and I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. I don't feel nauseous at all and I honestly don't "feel" pregnant....

Does anyone have any idea of what might be going on??
I'd just like to hear some possibilities of what may be happening.

Anyone?

The same experience i'm going thru now.
My period supposed to come on Mar 26 2008 but it has been due. I'm 2 weeks late now. I was having bad period cramp on my lower back and lower abdominal. I also having vomitting symptoms but nothing is come out. On 07 April, i had my pregnancy test and it shows Negative.
Today 9 April, i had a brown drop on my panty line, and i'm not sure why.
Has anyone can advice pls?

I get my period usually every 28-30 days, I was supposed to get my period last Wednesday and it's tuesday night. I'm an LPN - nurse and I know diet, excersise stress and medication can cause late or missed menstrual cycles, but, I have NEVER experienced this before. I have been taking Urine pregnancy tests every day since I was 4 days late, all negative. I'm freaking out, I don't know what or when to expect anything and I don't have insurance to pay for blood test - (just started new job). I keep saying that I am going to wait because I figure as soon as I get my blood drawn and pay for the test I will get my period. I don't know what to do.