Ok me and my boyfriend have been going out for about a month I'm 13 and he's 14 but anyways we are truely in love and I know he loves me but I have concerns I feel like I want us to be together for a really long time and want to ask him how he feels but I don't know how to break the question we both want to go to the same high school and the same college but I don't know if he is trying to tell me that he wants us to be together for a long time. Can anyone PLEASE help with some advice I don't know how to approach the situation.

Oh dear, Bubblegum5499- you really are a pot-full of teenage emotion!

You're 13 and he's 14- life will go on, even if you have to split up!! Shock, horror- that's what happens! A really long time in a 13 year old's world is till the end of next week, so enjoy the relationship for a really long time and then what happens, happens.

Enjoy your time together and cherish the moments of a young, sweet, lovely teenage crush and stop fretting about the future of it and whether you will be going to the same high school together. Because sweetheart, that's what it is at that age- it's a teenage crush and your heart will beat and you will love again, even after it ends.

You have no situation to approach- you just need to enjoy your time with your boyfriend and ensure you have some beautiful, sweet and innocent memories to look back on when you're arguing with your husband in 20 years time.

Hearts and flowers

V