I have a friend named Rico. Rico and I are both in 10th grade. He is taller than me and I've known him for only half the semester, but we hang out a lot. I kind of was attracted to him, but not anymore. He is sending me mixed signals, I can't tell if he is subltly flirting. He and I laugh a lot and chill together. We talk in school during lunch and in between classes. So we were at the school, at some kind of party we were having and he was playing foosball. Then he turned around and called me over and I went to him. He started talking about casual stuff when he was wearing a t shirt and his muscles were popping out, I had to ask if it was all muscle. He said yeah. Then he started flexing his muscles to me. It made me feel hot temperature wise. Then he rolled his up sleeve and showed me how big it is, and I was impressed. Then he asked me "Do you like it? You like that?" Then I felt wierd. And he was smiling like he wanted ME to be proud of him. It made feel warm and excited, I don't know why. Then he told me to touch, and so I did and it was strong. Then he started to laugh and flexed even more and then we ended the conversation. What should I do? Was he flirting?

I was in a similar situation towards the beginning of ninth grade. I became friends with an upperclassman in one of the clubs I joined, and he asked for my Instagram. We had begun talkng on there, until he asked for my phone number. From there on, we texted back and forth, for some reason I always caught mixed signals from him. I wasn't ever sure if he was flirting or just teasing. I slowly began to develop feelings for him. But it was difficult since I've liked someone else for overa year and a half and it was weird to like someone else. One day we were talking and he confessed to me (in German for some reason) I thought he was kidding at first then at school he asked me out. I agreeed but we never felt like a couple. I broke it off after a month, and we went right back to being friends. No tention involved. 

Your situation seems more.... I guess intimate or personal, as in you know each other better. Or you're more comforatble to be around each other. I definitely think he is flirting. 

Honestly, my advice is, if you like him, tell him. Odds are he'll accept the confession, and if not, you can hopefully remain friends.

Thank you for commenting but I really don't think I should tell him. He is a bit awkward and kind of quiet but not when he is with his friends (like me) so how should I keep going with this? should I ignore it?