I need some help regarding the Spheramine treatment. My father has Alzheimer’s and I guess I am just looking for some new way to deal with that disease, if that is possible at all. But I have to say that I did not hear any encouraging things about this therapy but it seems that it is one of the latest methods, still unperfected, but the only hope for now. Is it really safe to accept treatment with Spheramine?

I have heard a lot of things about the therapy and even though the idea behind truly is brilliant (using normal cells for elevating dopamine levels), unfortunately there are some issues and there are many cases of patients who have suffered a lot because of this treatment. I suppose that one day it might be effective and without the side effects, but for now, I just don’t recommend it.