My boyfriend is constantly suffering from urethral infection and his urologist doesn’t seem to manage this infection properly. I am trying to convince him to visit a reflexologist. Are there any reflexology treatments that could help his urethral condition? I would really appreciate if someone could tell me this. Thanks in advance, guys!

Hello! Well I heard that foot therapy is effective for a lot of things, hyperplasia of the prostate gland included. This treatment is able to stimulate and strengthen the function of prostate gland, thus making it work properly. Your boyfriend can practice foot massage himself, he should first massage the left foot, and then the right foot. Apparently it is more successful with herbal medicines. By stimulating points within the reflex maps we are encouraging the body to find a balance for itself. The map you can find on the internet. Only the feet, hands and ears are being worded on, but the entire body gets attention. I haven't paid attention to reflexology before, but now I've realized that I can do it myself, at home! I'm suffering from terrible and painful menstrual cramps which could be solved by reflexology. Guess I'll be reading about it a lot these days. If your boyfriend tries it and it helps him please let me know. All the best. :-)