Hello! As you all know we don’t live in perfect world and we do and eat a lot of things that are not good for our bodies. I nevertheless try to cut down on those things as much as I can. I bet you do too, so I hope that we can talk about it and exchange some ideas here. I know a lot about coffee for example. I know that it is best to have one to two cups a day of filtered coffee withouth sugar, and that you should try to buy the organic blend. But I could not find one information anywhere: Is it good to drink coffee with milk?

Hello! Well as far as I know drinking coffee with milk just adds some calories to it and that’s it. It is better I think to put some soy milk. You can find soy milk in tetrapacks like ordinary milk or in powder. I personaly feel that powder soy milk is better for coffee since you can dose it with tea spoon and it has a stronger taste since it is more concentrated. You can also find vanila flavor, or even chocolate flavor and experiment with that to see if you like it.

Hi! I agree that drinking coffee with milk cannot harm you. I see no logic in thinking that milk can make coffee more unhealthy than it already is. I also could not find any information regarding this subject though, so my opinion is completely personal. I like the idea with soy milk, I will try it. Maybe someone else has found some expert opinion concerning this coffee-milk issue and can share it with us?

Unless you're lactose intolerant, drinking coffee with milk is not harmful.

says drinking coffee with milk does NOT reduce coffee's health benefits. Recent studies have shown that coffee may indeed have a number of health benefits, including reduced risk of cancer and other diseases. I have recently found that I enjoy adding milk to my coffee. I do use skim milk to avoid adding a lot of fat and calories to my beverage, but I wondered if adding milk might negate any of the beneficial compounds in coffee, such as the antioxidants. My search led me to this website that mentions recent studies looking at tea & milk, but does mention the effects of coffee taken with milk or cream. l . I would suggest checking their findings for validity, but according to the folks and , adding milk to your coffee will not cause the coffee to be less healthy. Hope this helps.
Cheers!

So I think the link did not go through for the "Guest" post. The resource was from brainready . com . Check it out.

Coffee has indeed recently been in the spotlight for potential health benefits.

The only downside would be the adverse health affects of milk, such as consumption of antibiotics & growth hormones, and reduced bone density- yes, I said reduced. But if you're using very small quantities of milk just as a condiment with your coffee, I would think the health risks would be very minimal if any.

Can it it be taken adding honey?

Thanks for your contributions. it really helps.

well buy 2 international delight coffee milks everyday and c what happens to u. i know a girl that went from 220 to 290+, in just a few months and she cant quit, added to her cigaretts its a deadly combination.

You should check the ingredients of most soy and almond milk products....

Interesting. All articles in English related to "coffee and milk" deal with benefits. It is more beneficial to drink black coffee or coffee with milk? In my language, there is no discussion about this subject at all. The alleged problem of coffee and milk lies elsewhere. Allegedly, human duodenum responds to combination of coffee and milk by a convulsion which subsequently affects pancreas adversely which then blocks gall bladder. If that happens every day, sometimes more than once, year after year...one has to pay for it. Problems with digesting, convultions, bowels.