Hello, guys. I have been a passionate smoker for almost 25 years. I wouldn’t stop if my health wasn’t in stake. I tried with various methods – patches, pills, tablets, psychotherapy, but nothing helps. I would like to try with acupuncture. Has anyone had any experience with this regarding smoking? I would be grateful for your replies.

Hi, there. I have heard some positive things about acupuncture regarding smoking. In San Francisco there is a center that helps you stop smoking in five visits. Before any treatment, you must fill the questionnaire. This questionnaire has a purpose to determine your smoking habits. In that way you will be recommended the best acupuncture method for stop smoking. My uncle tried this and it was successful with him. I hope this will be your case as well. Let me know the outcome. Good luck!