I am 39 year old male and am married for 9 years now. My wife and are no longer anymore in healthy combination, in fact our marriage is at risk. She suggested a relationship therapy and I wonder now should I accept. It is not like I don't love my wife anymore but the things are not like they used to be. We've got two kids beautiful kids but almost a year now we haven't had a decent sex. We stopped talking to each other even we do exchange only regular words regarding our house or kids but no more confidence. So do you think I should accept relationship therapy and does it help at all?

Yes you should accept relationship therapy. You know every marriage has got some crises that need to be healed. Look at it like an art like something that needs to be kept carefully like it is a diamante or something similar. I was having huge problems in my marriage also it was almost 10 years ago and in that time we both thought that divorce would be the best and only solution and guess what I am still in a happy marriage with the same person. And the secret is relationship therapy-that's where we learned to appreciate each other and we learned that the passion is not the only thing that might connect man and wife and we talked there about our problems and about what might have caused them, thanks to a relationship therapy you might find the root of your marriage problems and solve it. I now you must be thinking now how it is impossible to save your marriage at this moment but believe me its worth of trying. And one of the sign that you should accept relationship therapy is the fact that you two have stopped talking and having sex. Just go ahead you might save your marriage by accepting the therapy.