hi, i had my implanon taken out of my arm 8 days ago to get pregnant, i had sex 5 days ago and the last 2 days i have been feeling really weird. i have tender boobs, lower cramps and strange feeling, going to the toilet more frequently, feeling sick. i did a hpt yesterday which was negative. is it to early for symptoms of pregnancy??

Hi,i am in exactly the same boat as you! Had my implant out 8 days ago and have been ttc since having sex every other day :) i had a period on the 31st of dec so im gonna do a test at start of feb if im late.ive got sypmtoms of feeling bloated,heavy breasts but only a tad tender and also cramps like im gonna come on but i havnt yet! Im not getting my hopes up cus could this all just be cus ive had my implant out?? Or i am actually pregnant? I hope some1 can help us out xx