hi, this is my first time to be pregnant and two nights ago i suffered from terrible cramps and too much gas i thought il die from pain, now i think my uterus is swollen and i am having a light fever, i cant go for a check up yet, but can anyone give me a little advice if this is normal or not???

I'm having the exact same symptoms!

I am too, I don't want to get excited... but I feel like someone put a rock in my uterus... not a normal feeling... this is our first month of TTC. I am not feeling real good either, I am queasy, just got a killer runny nose, and slight sore throat. anyone?

I am feeling exactly the same way lol. I feel as if my uterus is swollen and feels heavy for some reason, I've been trying to conceive in the last week and now I'm suffering with a cold/flu. I read that usually your immune system is lower because of all the implantation changes, that usually if you're dealing with a runny nose/flu and happen to be a healthy person, it is most likely this will go away in 2 weeks.

Anyhow, I don't know for sure if I'm pregnant so it's a matter of waiting couple of weeks to get a test and find out the real deal.

Good luck!

Im feeling the same!!
Not gonna get excited just yet but I have had the swollen uterus, food cravings, cramps and felt queasy too. I am not 100% sure when i was or if i am due on anytime soon but i have never got any of these symptoms when coming on my period??? Could i be pregnant??

guys i dont understand wat to do it is just 35 days from my old periods and i got my periods on the 30th day but just for 2 days, very less bleeding with no pain but on the other side usually periods last up for 7 days. Can i be pregnant. i also have a swollen uterus.

Please give advice... I have lately experienced some nausea but I don't throw up at all and at some times get heartburn.
about a week ago I noticed brown spotting which lasted for about two days and yesterday I noticed white vaginal discharge.
I'm usually a happy person but lately I'm really tired and then turns out to be really moody. My period is supposed to start around the 20th but nothing as yet. I'm scared to tell anyone about it because I'm afraid it's nothing...Am I pregnant or just imagining stuff?

It sounds like pregnancy is a possibility. Have you thought about taking a HPT to check? Most of the time they are 99 percent accurate. If you are scared to tell anyone you could always do this in secret but it's better to have someone there with you just in case. Like a sister or close friend that would understand what you are going through.

i also found out today i have a swallon utreus dont know why yet

Were any of you ladies pregnant?! I'm feeling the same thing! I've taken one test but it was negative.