I am on my 11 day after embryo transfer, 3 egg transfered from a donor. I am emotional, waiting for results. I am experiencing pains, not sure about cramps. My breast is tender. Please anyone with the similatr symptoms and tested positive?

im in the same situation.

Hi,am seating here and waiting as well. The waiting period is so hard. Wish us all the best. Please get us posted on how it goes. Am in my day 6 today after the ivf transfer and did 2 boy. Am so scard. Somebody talk to us!

mairo mohammed bala wrote:

mablessings wrote:

hey, I´m in the same boat. I´m on day 7 after implant, seven more days to go before the test. I am going out of my mind. Have cramping, sore breasts, barfy feeling in stomach, headache, backache and general bitchiness....I´ve read a ton of posts and these seem to be symptoms of a positive, but I can´t let my hopes get too high as I have been very disappointed before, but this is the first time with donor eggs. Good luck to you both.