Hello everyone,

A few days ago I was reading something about some diet pills. To be honest, I was looking for some pills that are approved, that I can be sure that they are totally safe. While I was searching some informations, I was reading about Zymax diet pills, and I read that they belong to type of pills known as ECA.

DO you know, is this thing true? Can you tell me more about this?

Can I be sure about this one?

Can you explain better to me what means when some pills are known as ECA? I hope that I am not that complicated.

Thank you! 

Hey there,

Well I have to be honest with you. I didn’t use those pills in the long, long time. But, I think that you should you will be very interested to find out as much as you can about it. Now, it is true that Zymax diet pills belong to a type of pills known as ECA. That is true.

That means that their active ingredients are ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin. Well, all those ingredients have effect on our body.

So, that is it. They are good because this one according to experts.

I hope you can find my answer helpful.

Regards! 

Hello there,

This is a great explanation, I have to notice. A few days ago, I was at some seminary in the New York City and the doctors or the experts, I am not that sure, was talking about Zymax diet pills and they mentioned just this, how this type of pills are known as ECA.

I have to say that I didn’t have a idea what this means and I wanted to ask them, but is seems to me that I was the only one that didn’t know what this means exactly :)

I am not afraid to ask, I just didn’t want to :)

But, now I am really happy that I found this topic :D

Tnx! 

Hello girls,

OK, I was surfing online and I found this just yesterday, before I was reading all this answers on this post. I have to say that I am really happy because I just now know how effective it can be. I think that those weight loss pills can be so effective as well. I am sure that they will help me as well. I have a goal to lose 20 kilograms until the end of summer, and I really hope that those pills well be able to help me.  

Thank you very much for your amazing comments.

Have a nice day!