Good day.

A few days ago, my sister Inna wanted to buy Oxy Elite Pro diet pills. But, when she went to the pharmacy they just looked at her and told her that those diet pills are pulled from the market. I am confused, because I am pretty sure that my friend bought those diet pills a few months ago. Maybe I am wrong, maybe she bought some other diet pills.

So, I am really curious.

Is it true that Oxy Ellite Pro diet pills are pulled from the market? When? Let me know, so I can tell her :)

God bless you! 

Hey there,

Back than it was a very, very big scandal. While that happened, my husband was using those diet pills. I remember that some patients had some problems with livers, I think so! I am not sure that you can find them on the shelves in this moment. Even if the manufacturers said that those diet pills are FDA approved, they are still pulled from the market. I am not sure, but I believe that you can’t find them anymore anywhere.

Maybe she needs to find something else for her weight loss. Nobody can’t be so sure about those diet pills.

Good luck!

Yes, that is sadly true. I was talking with my friend a few days ago, and she told me that those diet pills were something the best that she ever tried. But, unfortunately they are pulled because of that scandal in Hawaii, I think that it was there :/ A lot of people were hospitalized than. I just can’t remember when that was, but I know that it was really bad for everyone.

I am not sure what can I say to you, you should tell her to try some other weight loss product.

That is the best solution.

Good luck!