Hey there,

I got some crazy flyers about 101 diet program that we all should follow, if we are overweight as well. It is really funny and nice literature. And I have to say that I am thrilled and I would like everyone to read this. There is also a few interesting things about Dukan diet as well. But, there is also something that I didn’t know.

Is it true that Dukan diet by dr Pierre Dukan, is low carb diet?

Because, if this is true, I will start to follow it just now. I am a huge fan of low – carb diet programs, and I am sure that this one diet is something that I am going to love.

Help me! 

Hi there,

I think that you found a new diet for you :) The Dukan diet is a high protein, low fat and low – carb diet program as well. So, as you can notice, this is a really healthy eating plan, that is totally based on proteins and vegetables. If I am not wrong, there are 100 foods in total that you can eat. Of course, you can combine them, so it won’t be boring for you. You will always be able to have a lot of ideas for lunch, dinner, breakfast, etc :)

So, answer on your question is totally positive – this one is low – carb healthy diet program! 

Hey there,

Wow I am so happy because of this. I have to say that I was hoping that your answer will be correct, just like I was expecting, because I was reading so much about this diet program. And, I have to say that I really like what I was reading, so I was thinking, why not? Why I should not start this diet program?

And, I have to say that now I am even happier because this is a low – car diet program.

I am so happy that I could jump :) Joke, of course, but I believe that you are right – this could be a diet program for me.