Good day,

Yesterday, while I was reading online newspapers, I was scrolling down and down, and I found out some interesting article about Warrior diet program. I started to read it, and it was pretty good. And, in one moment, I can’t remember exactly how, but I have found some connection between warrior diet and anti – estrogenic diet program.

I have done some research, and maybe you can help me – is it true that Ori Hofmekler, the creator of Warrior diet, created Anti – estrogenic diet as well? Because, if that is true, I really do believe that those two diet programs are similar.

Tnx a lot !

Good day,

Yes, Ori Hofmekler is the creator of Warrior diet and Anti – estrogenic diet as well. It has a point about everything, because it is really good expert on health thought. So, basically this guy knows what he is doing and you might find some similarity in this diet program.  Of course, he has his own book, and this is not just another diet book. It has some great recipes, tips and helpful things – in both of these books.

So, if you were following one, I am sure that the other one will work for you as well.

Good luck! 

Hello there,

Oh my God! Really? I mean, I didn’t have any idea about this :) I was following both diet programs, Warrior diet and Anti – estrogenic diet program as well. But, I didn’t have any idea that the creator of those diet programs is the same person. I have to say that I like concept of Warrior diet program, but I am not so into Anti – estrogenic diet program, even if I wanted to follow it.

It is nice information, anyway, and it is nice to know :) Thank you for sharing this information with us.

Have a nice day! 

Hi girls,

Um, I am not so sure, but I believe that there are some similarity between those diet programs. I mean, it is the same creator. Of course, some things can be different, because those are totally different types of diet programs, but I can sure you that you will find a lot of things that are practically the same, if you dig :)

Good thing is that those diet programs are both very good, and you won’t be sorry if you start to follow one of them.

That is of course my opinion :)

Enjoy your day!

Bye!