Hello there,

Yesterday, my colleague told me that some of her friends told her that she can’t use Zymax weight loss pills because she is really obese. She is trying to find some alternative, but  she is not sure will she be able to find it. I don’t know it as well, because I don’t know what can I tell her :)

Is this true, can obese people take Zymax weight loss pills or not? I know that those pills are pretty good, and they can help you lose your pounds, but this was the first time that I have heard something like this.

I want to help her. Let me know :)

Hey,

Yes, she can use Zymax as well. Those pills are really good for everyone. I know, because my friend was obese a few years ago, and some doctor told her to use Zymax. She started to use it, she was on some good diet program as well, and she lost almost 27 kilograms in six months. And that is really an amazing result, I have to tell.

So, please tell her that she needs to visit her doctor, talk with him about her weight a little bit, and she needs to ask him about those diet pills. But, I am pretty sure that he will tell her that it is safe to use those.

Good luck! 

Hey,

Talking about diet pills and their effects it is really thankless job, because you can never tell can some diet pill help you or not. As far as I know, actually, I am convinced that obese people can take Zymax weight loss pills, because those pills are not harmful. But, always, listen to me, always you need to consult your doctor as soon as possible, if you want to try some diet pills.

I have one friend that was using Zymax weight loss pills and she lost nearly 10 kilograms in 2 weeks. So, you see, it is possible, but please consult your doctor first.

Good luck!