Good day everyone,

I really need some help from the experienced ones :) I want to start with some high – protein diet program. I know that I was following some of those numerous diet programs a few years ago, but I can’t remember which one was. To be honest, it didn’t helped me so much, so anyway, I am looking for a new one.

I was googling about it, and I found some articles, where it says that F factor diet is high – protein diet program?

I just want to know is this true?What do you think about this?

Hey there, I think that this one is similar to the Zone diet program, which I was following a few years ago. Now, I am currently following F factor diet program, because it is similar to this diet, and it is high – protein diet program. Now, I am on day three on the second week of this diet, and I am not in depression – yet :) And, I hope that I won’t be the case in the future. Foods are quite delicious and I like it, I have to say. So, I really don’t believe that there would be any problems with this one diet for you.

Hey there dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this information :) I was following some high – protein diet as well, and maybe that was the same diet program that you were following, but I am not sure, so I can’t tell you this for sure :)

Anyway, knowing something like this is really helpful. I don’t know why, but I am always for those diet programs, high – protein diet :)

So, I really want to thank you for this advice, it is really helpful and I think that this diet program is something that I really want to follow at this moment :)