Hello. I'm 26 year old male and it will be more then appreciated if someone could give me some information about one diet that I'm interested about.
I have always had problems with controlling my body weight and I have never used any diet. Just recently, a good friend has recommended me some Zymax diet.
He has used it and it helped him a lot. I've heard that these diet pills contain some ephedra which can cause several bad side effects and I was hopping that someone could tell me more about this. What could I expect from using these pills?

Hello. To be honest with you, I have never used this or any other diet but I was very interested to find out as much as I can about this ephedra ingredient. You see, you should know that Zymax diet pills belong to a type of pills known as ECA. This means their active ingredients are ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin. All these ingredients have lipolitic effect on human body.
I have also read a lot of stuff about this ephedra and I've found out that reactions to this ingredient include extremely high blood pressure, insomnia, irregular heart beats, strokes, heart attacks, seizures, and tremors.
That’s why, if I was on your place, I wouldn’t use these products with ephedra included in them. There are many ephedra free alternatives.

Hello 26 yr old...let me tell you I first researched zymax about 12 yrs ago......I ordered it, called my doctor, dropped it off at her office for review...she researched it for one week, her nurse called me and said yes, go ahead and a try it...and to let the office know how it worked...well, I did just that..used it for 3 months...I lost 35 pounds in that time, never had one side effect..felt great about my success, during the 4 th month, started having some headaches...stopped taking zymax... gained wt, during the 1st 3 months, nothing, so I don't believe it was from zymax... would like to try it again, but can't find it....let me know if you have success or want to chat about the forever struggle of wt loss, body image...Jen