Hi people,

I am considering to start using curvelle weight loss pills. I am so into it, because I know that I have found a lot of positive things about those diet pills. OK, I know that this one is not a magic pill and that I can’t expect to lose 15 pounds in two months (I have extra 15 pounds, and in two months is my wedding, so now you do understand why I am nervous). So, I went and consult my doctor, he told me that I am healthy and that I can use it.

But, just when I came back home, I was reading something on the facebook, and I found a status from my friend, where she is saying that those weight loss pills are only a scam. Is that true?

HI there,

First of all, congratulations. I know that you will lose your pounds a few days before your weeding, because the rush is biggest than. I know, my wife had the same problem.

Now, let’s talk about curvelle weight loss pills. You are totally right, there are no such thing as magic diet pills. They are not in top 10 of the best diet pills on the market, and as you already know, they are designed specifically for women to lose their weight. Now, I think that you can expect to lose up to 2 pounds in one month, but that doesn’t mean that those pills are scam. That means that they are not that strong like some other pills.

Hi there,

I don’t have that positive experience with those diet pills. I didn’t lose my unwanted pounds, so I have to say that I am a little bit disappointed. But, I still know that it is not my fault lol :)

I found some post on the facebook, how to use those pills, and after a two months, I have found out that I was using them on the wrong way. When I started to use them correctly, it was too late, and I was fat at my vacation. So, during my process, I have lost only 4 pounds in almost 2 months. I don’t know what was wrong, but I don’t have nice experience with it :)

I don’t have experience with it, but my neighbor Marry does. She is an older lady and she is all into healthy eating plan, diet programs, she is even a member of some fitness group. I remember that she was using those diet pills, and as far as I can remember, she lost a lot of her pounds and she even lost her tummy. I remember her because of that tummy, and now it is gone lol :)

I want to say that I don’t believe that curvelle weight loss pills are a scam, I can’t say this for sure, but you should try if you can use it.

Good luck! 

HI there,

Well, this can be true, I am not saying opposite. I mean, I really do know some girls and guys who lost their weight because of those weight loss pills. I am just saying that I am not one of them, but that doesn’t mean that they are a scam and that they are not working. Totally opposite. I was telling you this according to my experience, so I really hope that my post was helpful in some things, like what you should not do lol :)

I agree that you should try. And, of course, tell us your experience. Have a nice day!