Hello everyone,

Last week, I started following core balance diet program. So far, I am really happy, because things are going pretty well, to be honest with you. I have a lot of recipes, so I really don’t believe that I will have trouble following it. Now, I was reading a little bit about this, and I found some interesting fact, so I was really hoping that you can help me in this,

Can you tell me is it true that core balance diet promises permanent weight loss in only 28 days? I am on 7th day now, so I was wondering what can I expect :)

Hey there,

So, you finally found a diet program for you. I am so glad :) Good luck!

Well, they say you can do that, but I can’t be so sure, because I haven’t followed this diet program as the way I should follow it as well. It is true as well that this one can easily become your lifestyle, very, very soon.

My brother told me that he lost some pounds in just 20 days, and he didn’t gained those pounds back, so it is true totally.

I really wish you all the luck with this diet and would like to inform us about your experience!

Tnx a lot! 

Good day,

This diet program can help you boost up your body in just four weeks – permanent :) So, once you lose your weight, you will lose your weight – for good! The main reason is because this diet program shows you how to self – diagnose one of six major biochemical imbalances, and once you lear this, you will be able to balance your weight and you will lose your weight permanent, without living in fear that you will gain your pounds back. It is easy, this diet program changes your life in just  28 days, and it is worth of trying! 

I am following this diet program. I am on 17th day of it and I am willing to share my experience with you. In those 17 days, I have lost 8 pounds. I was doing everything that was in my power to continue with this process, no matter what! It was not that hard, and it was surprise for me, because I know that I never was able to follow some diet program until the end. Now, I will do that. I need to follow it for 11 days more to see what is going to happen, but I am sure that I will be thrilled with the results :)
God bless you!