Hey there,

I have a new idea. I am planning to start this rice diet solution. I know, it is a little bit hard, I have heard many experiences, but somehow, I really like this one. My wife had a lot of trouble following it, but I hope that I won’t have any trouble at all :)

So, to start with this, I was reading a little bit about it, and I found some very interesting fact, for me, of course.

Now, I don’t know is this true, but I was wondering, can you tell me is it true that the rice diet solution is low – sodium diet program?

Any idea? 

Hey there,

Yes, it is. It is really famous diet program, it is famous low – sodium diet program, that can help you detox your body…well, almost completely :) So basically, this is high – complex carb, low – fat and low – sodium diet program, which means that it is really amazing. Those who are following this diet program can lose their weight faster, more safely and effectively than people who are following some other diet program. Men lose up to thirty pounds per month! Yes, per month.

So, go for it. You have all my support. It is hard, but I am sure that you will be able to follow it! 

Hi RoadToHell ,

Planning to start rice diet solution is a great idea. Best of luck and after completion of this course plz tell me about there positive & negative points. Thank you to share with us.

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your support. Yes, I think that this is wonderful idea as well, that is why I am planning to start this diet program. I think that everything will be just fine, and I have to say that I am pretty happy because this is low – sodium diet program. I hope that this one will have an amazing effect on me and my health.

So, I am planning to start this one just next month, in the August, so you can be sure that I will inform you. I hope that I won’t have any negative effects lol.

If you have anything to add or tell me, feel free.

Thank you!