Hi there,

So, my friend Ellen is using Go Cal 1000 diet pills. While she was at some seminary a few days ago, there was a lot of people, from different countries. Of course, a lot of them have some weight problem, so they were talking about them.

One girl, I believe that she is from Denmark, told my friend Ellen that those pills are not so good, because if you are taking Go Cal 1000 that means that you can eat only 1000 calories per day?

I was shocked, just like she was, because that is a little calorie intake, right?

Can you tell me do you know if this is true?

Thank you very much! 

Hey there,

Yes, that is true. That is the main rule for those diet pills. If you are using Go Cal 1000, that really means that you can eat only 1000 calories per day. And, that is it. I even have heard that you should eat between 800 and 1000 calories in this diet program, and that this is totally enough, that this can help you lose your weight as well.

So, the basic rule of weight loss is that.  My opinion is that this is totally ok, and that 1000 calories per day it is totally enough.

Have a nice day! 

Hello everyone,

How are you? I don’t know, but I believe that calorie intake of 1000 per day is..I don’t know. A little! Maybe I am wrong, but I think that I would not be able to eat that little. I know that this is the rule if you need to follow but I am not sure would I be able to do that :(

That is just one of the reasons why I didn’t use those pills more than one month lol.

I was hungry all the time.

SO, if you think that you can’t eat up to 1000 calories, than you should not use those pills as well.

Bye! 

Well,

Hey there! This is why I asked you, because I believe that 1000 calorie intake is a very little intake after all. Because I can’t eat that little food at all. I mean, I haven’t try this, but I know that I would not be able to do that, at all.

Maybe, the best solution for me is to keep looking for some diet pills. I have good diet program, but it is not enough. I really was thinking that Go Cal 1000 is good, but now, I don’t see any reason why should I try it when I know that I won’t be able to respect it.

Thank you very much!