Hello. I'm 45 year old female and few years back I have lost my only son in one car accident. I was shattered!
In a same time I started to suffer from terrible pains in abdomen.
You will not believe- but, later my doctor told me that the emotional stress I lived through in this period was a trigger for one disease called celiac disease. Celiac disease is a digestive disease that damages the small intestine and interferes with absorption of nutrients from food and it’s all about some gluten intolerance.
Now, because I'm drinking several medications for this digestive disorder, I would like to find out can I use Lexapro antidepressant in a same time? Thanks!

Hello. I have heard a lot of things about this celiac disease and some people think even that this is autoimmune disease.
Supposedly, when people with celiac disease eat foods containing gluten, their immune system responds by damaging the small intestine.
I'm suffering from depression for two years now and I'm on Lexapro for these last couple of months and I'm very satisfied with effects.
I seem to be very sensitive to different medications so I asked the doctor to put me on something with very few side effects.
I don’t know a lot about this, but I know that Lexapro is one of the antidepressants with lowest chance of developing some bad side effect.

I dont think so!
Its been a nightmare for me....huge weight gains, and now withdrawal symptoms for weeks.
Look into natural alternatives.
================

evensen wrote:

Try the alternatives here (http://www.lifestyle-drugstore.cc)