I really need some good advice. I am 34 years old and for almost a month now I have been experiencing some abdominal pain. Doctors cannot pinpoint the cause of it, so I am still taking some tests. The results will be finished by tomorrow and then we will now if my condition is Celiac Sprue Related. Doctor only mentioned this illness but did not want to tell me anything more then that. Can you tell me how serious this Celiac Sprue is?

The best advice I can give you is to be patient and wait until tomorrow for the final test results. That is probably what your doctor already did, he did not won't to make any preemptive assumptions and make a mistake. I will tell you some basic facts on the Celiac Sprue. It is a disease that affects the small intestine and damages its nutrients absorption function (this especially goes for protein gluten found commonly in wheat).