I have looked up some of the symptoms of celiac on the web, and among other things there are numerous mentions of irregular stools. So can anyone tell me what it is about celiac poop that is different? What does your poop look like when you have got celiac? Please help me with some answers.

Celiac disease, first of all is an immune condition which means that your own body is attacking your healthy cells and tissue. This is a digestive disorder which results in damage to the lining of the small intestine when you are eating foods which contain gluten and most of the grains are full of it. So the problem occurs when you are eating this type of foods and you are suffering from Celiac disease because your immune system attacks the intestinal lining and this result in inflammation.

Most common symptoms of Celiac disease include abdominal bloating, pain, gas, diarrhea, pale stools, and weight loss. So the color of the stool is pale and I believe that this answers your question.