ok ummm:-(eh:$ I'm 11 and I know this sounds stupid and unreal but I have had diareha for 12 maybe 13 days and my mom and I are getting worried. Every time I go..... It... it comes out watery and red. Like diahera its watery but its RED!!!! S.O.S I NEED ANSWERS!

I would suggest going to the doctors mate.

I have heard of it lasting for weeks but better to be safe than sorry, even if just for your own peace of mind.

I would also suggest you going to the doctors, NOW!

Red, is blood. The concern is what is the cause? It could be an infection. With diarrhea you're also likely to get dehydrated.

Medic-dan is right. The red is most likely blood in your stool. There are many things that can cause diarrhea like that. A few things that can cause that are irritable bowel syndrome, a bacterial infection, or Celiac disease- which means that you are very sensitive to gluten and wheat based products. The best thing is to go and see your doctor, as they can test you to pinpoint your problem. I hope that you can find out the problem, soon, as this really can cause dehydration, and make you worse.

If you had blood in your stool it would not be red. If blood is being passed through your bowels it would look like coffee grounds. However, loose stools or diareha for that long is a serious condition. Go to the ER and have a doctor look you over and replace the fluids you have lost.

Beg to differ.  Blood that is near the end of the digestive tract may show up as red.  Further up it would appear to be black.  Coffee grounds is blood that has been digested.

The concern is the diarrhea for 12 days at the moment.  The blood may be from a hemorrhoid or something minor.  We can't tell that.

Dehydration can kill, period.

Guest, go to your doctor or the ER now.

Correct. The issue continues to be dehydration! Please act ASAP.