My sister in law has been diagnosed with celiac syndrome. However, she has not been experiencing diarrheal syndrome like it is usual. She has more constipation problems. This is interesting for me, so I would like to find out something more about those kind of symptoms. Thank you in advance. Bye!

Celiac syndrome is more common than you think. It is an inherited digestive disorder where specific proteins found in wheat, barley and rye (known as gluten) damage a person's small intestine so they cannot properly absorb the nutrients in the food they eat. So probably, that's how the constipation symptoms are being manifested!

If you suspect you might have celiac disease, do NOT stop eating gluten. Celiac disease is not something you should ever self-diagnose. If you suspect you have it, go to your doctor and ask to be tested.