My girlfriend, who lives 2 hours away from me, and I had sex just last week when she was here for vacation. She is 18 and I am 17. The thing is, we have had unprotected sex many times before, and it was all okay, no signs of pregnancy. This time, we used protection, but took it out early on. But just a few days ago, she started getting blood spots or such. When we had sex, however, she was just about finishing her period, so I'm sure she wasn't ovulating yet or anytime soon. It could be abrasion from intercourse, but the signs didn't show up until just a few days ago. I did not ejaculate inside because I pulled out and I ejaculated much after having intercourse. She and I are both very scared and nervous and are confused about if she is or not and what we should do if she is. She does have ovarian cysts, from a year or so ago, but I don't know if that has anything to do with the situation.

My question is, with all the given information, what is the most likely answer to it? Is my girlfriend pregnant?

Has she taken a pregnancy test yet and i would say she properly isn't 

It's too early for a pregnancy test. You need to wait at least two weeks, or until your period is due.

It may be ovulation spotting. If she was just finishing her period last week, probably about day 5 or 6 of her cycle, she'd be around day 12-13 now. Normally she'd likely ovulate between days 11-16, so in the range. Not all women notice ovulation spotting but it can happen.

It should have been early to get pregnant AND you didn't ejaculate.

Have her test when her period is due. Testing early will give you a negative. Follow all directions carefully.

Hope it helps.