About 3 weeks ago, my girlfriend and I had sex for the first time (both virgins). Her period is going on about a week late now - although it usually varies by a week - but her vagina has been sore ever since we had sex. We used a condom and it didn't break and I pulled out before finishing, we're both worried that she's pregnant. When we had sex her period was either already done or just ending "spotting" was the term she used to describe it to me. She wasn't on any form of birth control and we weren't able to get a "Plan B" type pill because they are almost impossible to get in this province. Please help! People who are willing to keep responding are greatly appreciated!

Hey J Carry,

"You used a condom and it didn't break and I pulled out before finishing..."

To get pregnant the girl/woman needs sperm ejaculated into her or injected into her via a fertility specialist.  Because you used a condom which protects against pregnancy and pulled out before you ejaculated which would have been into the condom, your gf is not pregnant.

Most likely she is experiencing a delay of period due to the first time of having sex.  Hormones increase and in females that usually means a delay of period and besides you said it yourself she is not regular by at least a week. 

You'll be OK and so will your gf.  Relax and take a couple of deep breathes.

Good luck and hope this helps

Say somehow sperm had gotten out of or through the condom, would a pregnancy test be a reliable thing to check if she's pregnant or not at this point? We were going to get a 2 pack tomorrow, is there a certain time between both tests that she should wait? Also, we're both curious if a woman can get pregnant at the end of her period - be it spotting like her case or completely ended, or is there another egg there immediately to replace it?

You said you didn't ejaculate into her whether you had a condom on or not, you need sperm to get pregnant. Now, condoms are pretty reliable and don't break often or there would be a lot more babies in the world if that happened.

You said 3 weeks ago? You can test already but it's a waste of money as it is going to come out negative. Chances of conceiving when you are not done your period is very low as the most common time of conception is ovulation which occurs usually 10 - 14 days after your period.

An egg won't get released until after her ovulation. So again, chances are very low.

Let me also say, that if you are going to be this paranoid every time you have sex then you are going to live a very stressed life or unhappy life as you will stop having sex. You have to trust contraceptives. I'm 38 and have 1 baby, if contraceptives didn't work I would have 15 or more by now. Trust them they work!