Me and my girlfriend fool around a lot. We don't have vaginal intercourse, mainly because of fear of pregnancy, but we foreplay a lot. Lately her breasts have been slightly sore (on the sides), and it's been getting a little better. She thinks her boobs are getting a little bigger. However, they are not tender. Usually she gets her period either a few days ago, or around this time. I'm just very worried that when we fool around if some semen were to drip near her vagina after playing around or maybe anal sex, could she get pregnant like that? Would some of the sperm die if it were in her anus and to drip out? I mean, it just seems to be so hard to actually get pregnant while doing vaginal intercourse, would one couple who try hard to have pleasure without intercourse have such bad luck as to get pregnant? We are both young. I just turned 18. I know that girls younger than 20 have very sporadic periods, right? We were looking at her calender and most of the recent periods fell in between the 14th and the 17th for the starting point of her period. It is now the 19th, and she doesn't have it (yet). On a few instances her period started towards the end of the month, around the 21st or so, and finished up into the following month. But that hasn't happened since March. We took a Home Pregnancy test on the 15th which was around the time of her period usually. But, it came out negative. Should I still be worried? Her parents are very strict and if she got pregnant then it would be a living hell. But are the slight sore breasts (not tender, and her nipples are fine, and she's not really having any new hormones or anything, she's still normal) a sign of pregnancy? Or maybe growing breasts? Or that her period could be coming soon?

If anyone can relate to this or has any information or any HELP... please reply. Thankyou...

hi, dont worry so much just yet. She may jsut have a disease called firbocytistic. All this means is she has a lot of estrogen in her body which make her boobs swell up and become sensitive on the outside. Its very common in teenage girls before thier periods and during ovulation. Theres no treatment, just wait it out. The tenderness could last for years or just through one mentral cycle. It has nothing to do with cancer or pregnancy. Hope this helps!