My girlfriend came mine on a sunday she tossed me off and I fingered her I stoped wiped away the cum and went; washed my hand with soap and water, then dried it on a towel,then caried on fingering her the next day she felt a pain in her lower stomach, although it was only a day after she became scared..(She was due on her period the wednesday) it then became wednesday and she didn't come on her period, it is now saturday and is still not on her period and she Is having 'stabing pains' (she says not like period pains) and feels sick, is she pregnant? Please help, as we are not ready for a child.

You would be very unlucky if she became pregnant in the circumstances you describe. However, if you dont want her to become pregnant you should make sure you either abstain from sex or use proper protection

What is the chances she is pregnant?

I dont think she will be pregnant by what you have described. It usually needs you to penetrate her with your penis and shoot your spunk inside her before she gets pregnant

What would be the reason for her late period, belly pains and headaches once and a while?

There could be a number of reasons. How old is she?

17 turning 18 next month, she has never been late only early, and they can be iregulaur

It could be that her periods are a bit eratic due to her changing into a woman. It could be delayed due to anxiety. I still think it is highly unlikely to get her pregnant from the way you described. A test would put your mind at rest (good luck)

Thank you, I hopr she isn't pregnant and she is to scared to take a test, incase she is.. And is it too soon to take one?

wait 14 days to take a home pregnancy test. She wouldn't feel pregnant the next day. But to be safe wait 14 days and take a test.

She will be a week late tomorrow, were scared now, however her pains have stopped and she has seemed to get really moody and stressing at me a lot..

She could be moody and stressed because she might be starting her period. Have you took a home pregnancy test yet?? Because you should soon especially if she is that late. But i was 14 days late before i got a positive on my home pregnancy test.. Also her body could be playing tricks on her making her body think she is pregnant when she is not because that's whats on her mind so her body will play tricks.

Keep us updated