OK Me and my Girlfriend had sex for the first time(with a condom) and it went fast, i came... then i pulled out after that we tried again We had sex and i came again vary quick so i took it off and put a new condom on and went back at it. Then came and pulled out. Then we tried again, and it lasted a lot longer to the point where she had enough and i was still going so we stopped. I never came!. That was over a week ago and she said no more I might have my period and she didn't want to do anything. So after a couple days, she came to me and said Its late... I was a little scared. Then the other night she had to go to the hospital for a hurt arm. And they made her take a pregnancy test before x-rays. they came back and took her to the X-rays and never said anything to me Her mom or her self, "I take it she's not pregnant" but She is still late and she usually gets it around the 1st through the 3rd of each month. IM scared We had sex well over a week before she went to the hospital She got Some Cramps the other day but nothing yet. They took a pee test from her to see if she was pregnant. O ya and she is 15

Thanks

O ya and how long will can your period go over? is thet odd to have happen? its like 4-6 days over now and each day i hope she gets it what can cause this? she is 15

And she has had a lot of Friend probs and stress? Now She might have a broke Arm. Could this Hold it off?

Is anyone going to help me out here? Im Flipping out and i cant talk to her about it cuz i dont need her to have more stress i just need some advice on what i can do.

Dont worry dude!
If it was her first time ever.. then thats normal for her to be some days late cause you screwed up her calender...lol.

My gf was suposse to have her period the 10th now its the 14 and we've been doin it for 6 months sooo....
I dont really know myself...

i am having the same problem my gf is 6 days late she is 15 we had sex the beginning of the month and now shes supposed to have her period. she has been very moody so i hope thats a good sign she is scared and worrying she has been stressing bout school and a broken knee cap. please someone help me too