Hey guys/girls im new to this site and i found this by googling ok heres the story me and my girlfriend had sex and i was using a condom. and my girlfriend was suppose to have her period 2 days ago..and we are on our 3rd day of no period and her friend also was going through this but got her period today. im only 16 and my girlfriend is 15 :-( im very scared and shes even more scared than me and im positive the condom didn't break and i did not ejaculated inside her so i don't know what to do i just hope someone could please answer this ASAP because i cannot have a child and neither can she please help

Alright well considering the fact you two had protected sex, you shouldn't worry about It much. The chances of her being pregnant are very very very VERY slim to none. Tell her to stop worrying about it as the added stress could delay her period. My advice, for maximum precaution is to have her take home pregnancy test.

thank you so much and how much is a home pregnancy test?

I'm not sure on prices, nothing more than 20 dollars for two.

ok she still hasnt gotten her period should i really start worrying now?

and also what are key symptoms i should be looking for at this time? are they any? and how many tests should she take? because my other friend took 9 and until the 9th one it came out negative

Im no expert on HPTs, but I read somewhere that hey are most reliable one to two weeks from the day of "contraception". Basically best used from one to two weeks from the day you had sex. I'd recommend she Take two, across a span of two days in the morning of each day. That's all I know from a pregnancy scare I had recently with my ex girlfriend.

how much would that cost me?