I have been dating a woman that I love for about a year. She was on birth control for most of the time we have been together. About a month and a half ago she stopped taking birth because it was making her feel sick. This past month we had unprotected sex on two separate occasions. Recently she has been very moody, extremely tired, eating a lot and gaining weight, and going to the bathroom frequently. The mood swings she has are very extreme (one day she wants me around and the next day she does not want me to touch her or talk to her). She has not had her period yet this month. If she is pregnant I would be excited and know she would be nervous but happy. We have had a great relationship and love each other. The mood swings she is having recently are hard on me, but I love her and will stand by her. I do not want to make her nervous by telling her I think she is pregnant and want some advice first. I am here just to ask a simple question - What do you think are the chances of her being pregnant and how should I start talking to her about the possibility of her being pregnant?

it is very possible that she is pregnant. i would give it a little time and wait but if this still continues ask her if you have a good relationship she shouldn't mind. but ask her to take a home pregnancy test if no period in the next week