Me and my girlfriend had sex and I felt like i was going to *** but i didnt and pulled out immedietly holding it back but when i pulled out i came on her tummy but some dripped down she wiped it off. it never went inside of her but im just wondering...

oh and im 13 and she's 14

If your worried about her being pregnant then dont, cant see anything to worry about myself. If she gets her period (if shes started, no disrespect) then shes not pregnant. Good Luck!

Hey Qwerty,
You need to ejaculate sperm into your gf's vagina to get her pregnant. If it dripped down and even touched her vagina it has to go inside and it can't get in on it's own, so there is no way your gf is pregnant.

Onto the other piece of advice I am going to give you. You are 13 years old and gf is 14, are you ready to be parents? What would happen do you think if you guys did get pregnant? You need to think about why you have sex. You have sex so that you can procreate and that means making another life.

If you don't want a child then use protection. Males use condoms and females get birth control, use both of these and you will never be on this site again asking about chances of my gf being pregnant.

Hope this helps and remember play responsibly!