like about 2 days ago. im 14 and shes 13, and yes i know were young, but things got heated up right before i was gonna leave, she took out my ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** outta my pants and played around with it. after a little bit she put it in her, but she still had boxers and panties on preventing my penis from touching the inside of her vagina and ill add she was on top of me. after about 15 minutes i came and i pulled out too late. afterwards she went to the bathroom and she said she saw cum coming out of her vagina, so im guessing it seeped from her boxers and panties when i came. now were scared. and i was gonna get the plan b pill but shes afraid to take it cos it would mess with her bad, do you think she should? and if she doesnt could she get pregnant?

i wanna add that about a week ago from wednesday she ended menstrating and this happened thursday this week. i heard that sperm can live up to 5 days in the vagina, is there a chance she could get pregnant?

1. If your penis was inside her and you ejaculated without a condom, then yes.

2. What she had seen may have been vaginal discharge due to arousal.

3. Sounds like you were sort of "dry humping"?

The best help I can give you is to be responsible by not having sex with a child ( you both are) wear protection, just masturbate with eachother or just don't have sex. That way you will not have to worry about these things. How did your sperm manage to slip through her panties, into her vagina and then she can see it coming out? That's just not realistic, I mean sperm can go through anything but not clothing or a condom