Me and my girlfriend always have protected sex, but we recently have had unprotected sex, but only once. I did not ejaculate inside of her, but I pulled out one time, and some pre-ejac came out, and it was only a little bit, so I rubbed it in to my penis head, and went back to work. Could she be pregnant from this? I have been really worried, because I am only 15.

I currently have 1 son. My boyfriend at the time and I never used condoms and I was never on birth control. He would pull out befor ejaculating. He would always have a clear substance coming from his penis sometimes after intercoarse I've never gotten pregnant off pre-cum. When he ejaculated in me I then became prgnant.

I think its a very small posibility that you GF could be pregnant, I would have her take a pregnany test!

Thanks, that is a relief, but I will have her take a pregnancy test, just in case

Pre-ejaculation does contain sperm, my students were surprised to find out that you could get pregnant even if you do not ejaculate inside. Some seminal fluid can enter during intercourse even at the first insertion of the penis into the vagina. It does not happen often, but it can happen. Be careful if you are not ready to be a parent. Use protection. There is statistics that even show that a woman can get pregnant if she is ejacuated on near the vagina. Once a sperm comes into contact with vaginal fluids and it can swim into that vaginal wall it can work its way up to the egg.