Ok so I got my tongue pierced professionally 3 days ago, I've read about it some and everyone says the puss is normal.. But the ball that sits on the top of my tongue is sinking in and I don't feel like thats normal! /: I'm a tad bit worried it might be infected.. So what should I do?!

Lol. Yeah that's normal. It happened to mine too! Puss is normal as long as its not yellow or green.

Ok thanks!(: that's good to know, I was just worried. How long did yours take to heal?

I just got my tongue pierced and it's 100% normal. Mine did the same on the top and bottom ball. And I smoked. And ate spicy foods. And all the stuff basically you're not supposed to do because I didn't realize at first what all there was that you weren't supposed to do lol the most important thing is to clean it after every time you eat, drink (besides water), smoke, etc. But don't kiss anyone or exchange any bodily fluids, because you dont know how clean their mouth is and it could get infected. I researched for 2 days after I got mine and started seeing the same thing. Even asked my aunt who is a nurse. If its whitish light yellow colored it is a scab. Unless you can wipe it off easily, like you would with puss, it is a scab. I messed with mine with a q-tip, came off and was bleeding. Obviously a scab. You're fine, don't let these people tell you you're not. It's mind over matter. You think you're gonna get sick? Even if you're not, you will. How your brain works. So take care of it, rinse twice a day with salt water after breakfast and lunch, and with non-alcoholic mouthwash after dinner or before bed, don't touch it with your hands, take plenty of anti-inflammatory medicine such as ibuprofen (I recommend 3 200mg pills 2-3 times a day), and make sure to work your tongue. Keep the muscle moving. I know you have a lisp the first few days but don't give in to it, I've known people who have gotten stuck with it. The second day I had mine done the lisp was gone because I kept talking and enunciating things. Sorry for writing a book lol just enjoy your new piece of body art and take good care of it(:

could you touch your tounge with clean hands to move the bar around and stuff like that?

Thanks so much!