i got my tongue pierced two days ago. the swelling still hasnt gone down and white-yellow puss looking stuff came out of it at one point. is there anyting to make the swelling go down? and is it infected?

It takes about a week, longest, for your tongue to go down fully. My piercings personally, they take a little longer. I would go to your piercer and see, but it sounds infected, and you should probably go to the doctor and get some anti-biotics. Do not take the piercing out! it will trap the infection in your body.

lol it's your tongue. it will swell for the next few days . mine still is and i got it done late last week. and the puss is white blood cells - normal for healing piercings. don't wory just keep rinsing with sea salt and water every time you eat, drink, or smoke to prevent infections

i got mine 3 days ago and i had a little pus too. But my swelling has already went down and is almost fully healed accourding to the piercer. They said the pus is normal.

its completely normal sometimes its the body's reaction mine pussed a bit. make sure you take care of it. brush your teeth all the time. when there's trauma to the tongue, usually it swells and it reacts. I've had my tongue done and had some taste buds swell as well. the absolutely best thing works 100% is the antibacterial Listerine mouth wash, the nasty brown kind. it will taste disgusting but it works extremely well, and i smoke as well so i know this is legit! for the best clean you wanna swish it in your mouth. after you eat, after you smoke, when you wake up and when you go to bed. when your swelling in your tongue goes down also put some in the cap (works better in the larger caps) and pretty much lap it up like a dog, or like your...doing other things. make sure you keep the plaque off as well as you can. soon you'll be good to go!
hope it helps!
*Nurse Sparkles*

I got my tongue piecred a week ago today. But I went to a shop and got it taken out 2 days ago because the swelling was so bad. The piercer told me that I was allergic to the metal. Its been 2 days and my tongue is still swollen and my tongue is like whitish yellow. And not to mention my bottom gums have like a white film on them and it hurts to even move my lip. Does this sounds serious? Or something I can deal with at home?

my dad said the yellow white stuff is dead white blood cells. the swelling should go down in 1 to 2 weeks. i just got mine done a day ago so im reading up on it.

I pierced mine a week ago to day the ball of the bell is setting into my tounge is that normal. i think i might go see the peircer today!

nahh its fine. i got mine donoe two days ago and thers yellow stuff coming outta it its jus your tongue healing

same here . i had my tongue piercingg for 1 month && a half and the swellingg still didntt go down yet and there a bubble on the bottom entryy of the hole . wht shouldd i do to fix things ?

The "puss" is normal happened to mine... i've had it for like 2 weeks i believe... buttt like my tongue is fine n all however my throat on one side is hurting .... idt it could be an infection because everything is okay except for that one side.... idk..... im so worried.... my mom ( a nurse ) says wait it out so i am but if it's infected idk what im going to do :-(... besides get it treated lol

i got my tongue pierced about 3 and a half weeks ago it will be a month this thursday. on this past friday i got strep throat and the bacteriA from my throat i believe infected my tongue. its sore sore and stings when i drink talk and eat i read not to take it out i jus got on antibiotics today so that should help any ideas on how to make it not hurt? i been sucking on ice but it hurts too.

also it was bleeding when i woke up and theres a lil bit of whiteish yellow pus and small amts of blood too.

i got my tongue dun fri and its got white puss comming out and yellow/ white on my tongue is this normal :S

I got my tounge done about two weeks ago an for the first time it started to puss an it is whiteish yellowish kinda gross looking an i have like a kinda big swollen bump right next to my tounge ring at first i thoun=ght it was from my ball on the top but its really hard. my tounge only hurts a lil but im jst worried it is infected any advise.