It's almost been a week since i've gotten my tongue pierced, but this yellowish white "puss" is coming out of it. Now I've been seeing that this is "normal", but I was wondering if I could slip out the bar for like 2 seconds so I could clean the piercing better? I'm not sure if it's the best idea but I really don't want it to get infected.
Any suggestions would help :-D

Seeing yellowish-white puss tells me that it is infected.

You aren't going to clean anything except the surface if you remove the bar. If there is puss, it is in your tongue, not on the surface.

See your doctor. You'll probably need an antibiotic. Infections in the tongue/mouth/teeth can travel to the heart and have serious consequences. Get it checked.

hey im seeing a whitish substance on my tong i have recently just got my tong ring and week later its starting to show iv seen that it is dead blood cells but i hardly belive that what should i do asap i have been washing my tong with salt water often as in like 6 to 7 times a day