Hi I got my tongue pierced 3 days ago but I'm now worried it might be slightly infected...I have a small amount of whitish thick fluid around the underside hole and in front of the top hole there is a white bumps forming around the size of the ball on the stud, that appears to be made of skin. It is stingign much more than it did - before it ached but didnt sting. I've been using alcohol free mouthwash and a piercing aftercare spray to treat the piercing since I got it, brushing my teeth and rinsing after every meal and I've cut back on smoking to two a day. Is my tongue infected and if so what can I do to help it in the mean time since it is bank holiday and both the doctors and the piercing place will be closed for the next couple of days and thenr eally busy on Tuesday?Thanks for your help :-) x[/img]

hey...did you find out if your tongue was infected because what your explaining sounds the same as me. i just got mine pierced 3 days ago.

I want to know when you find out because I got mine four days ago and I really want to know.

I got my tongue pierced 4 days ago as well and also have the same exact description as u wrote. so did u find out if it was infected?

Hey Well I got my tongue pierced like two weeks ago and it's perfect cuz I clean it all da time!! dats what all yall females should probably do!!!! :-D

hey my name is cristie i have had my tongue done for atleast 6 months and on the thierd day of having it done the same thing hapen to me but i can tell you it may be a slight infection but it should go away as we talk now mines a lil infected now but its going away but yes its narmal :-D

Iv had my toung pierced for 2 years and the skin that they pierce through on the bottom is what the white stuff is that was gathering on the bottom just leave it alone and it will fall off on it's own :-)!!!!!